O.k. we know some of you will be getting a new Z10 this week . Does you know how to transfer you old data from legacy BlackBerry (7 downwards) to Z10?. Here is the guide :
i. Your Old device
ii. Your New Z10
iii. USB cable
1. Download BlackBerry Link from http://sg.blackberry.com/software/desktop/blackberry-link.html
2. Install it on your PC
B) BACKUP YOUR LEGACY DEVICE
1. Connect your old BlackBerry to PC using USB and open BlackBerry Link
2. Should you have device password for your legacy BlackBerry, BlackBerry Link will prompt for password, enter it correctly.
3. You will get error ‘Device Not Supported By BlackBerry Link’ . This is OK. Click on Transfer Data
4. You’ll be prompted what data that can be transferred.
5. Your legacy BlackBerry data then will be copied
6. Once done, disconnect your legacy BlackBerry from USB and transfer your SIM Card to Z10.
7. You may then connect your new Z10 to PC using USB cable
8. Your new Z10 will be detected, Click on the picture and Next
9. System then will transfer all the data to your new Z10. Wait until it finish.
10. Restart your device (if not prompted, press power button for 5 seconds).
Watch HOW TO Demo : HERE